- 1 Hoko FZ LLC / TA The Richlist Group (“TheRichlist Group, we”, “us”, “our”) is a company registered in Dubai, UAE under Trade License number 13608/2018, with registered offices at Creative Tower, Fujairah, P.O. Box 4422, Dubai UAE.
- 2 We operate an online marketplace where you can purchase primary tickets, as well as other items in connection with events. The term “Ticket(s)” means primary event tickets and passes.
- 3 This “Purchase Policy” sets out the terms and conditions applicable to purchases of Tickets from us.
- 4 We sell Tickets from several distribution points, including online (desktop, mobile website and app), call centres and, in some cases, box offices. All of our distribution points access the same ticketing system and ticket inventory, therefore Tickets for popular events may sell-out quickly. Occasionally, additional Tickets for sold-out events may become available prior to events. However, we do not control Ticket inventory or its availability.
- 8 For some events, we may sell different types of Tickets, items and packages.
- 9 In this Purchase Policy, we refer to any products and services offered for sale by us as “Items”.
- 10 Please note, Items cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
- 1 In order to purchase from this website you must:
Be at least 18 years old and able to enter into legally binding contracts; and
- 2 If you are making purchases on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity (and this Purchase Policy and references to “you” refer and apply to that company or other legal entity).
- 3 You must not use our website or app, your account and/or the Ticket Exchange (together the “TM Services”) for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful manner. If we discover or suspect that you have used or are using or attempting to use the Richlist Services in such a way that a criminal offence has been, is being or might be committed, we are required by law to report your identity and details of such activity to the relevant authorities (and any relevant Event Partner).
- 4 We reserve the right to cancel any of your orders and/or prohibit you from making future orders or using the Richlist Services in future if:
(a) any abusive or threatening behaviour is carried out by you or on your behalf.
(b) we suspect any fraudulent activity or other illegal activity is carried out by you or on your behalf or via your account.
(c) we are ordered to do so by any legal or regulatory authority; and/or
(e) you otherwise breach the terms of this Purchase .
- 5 Cancellations of any purchases under this Purchase Policy shall not affect our or your rights and liabilities which have accrued prior to and including the date of such termination or cancellation.
- LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
- 1 In order to make a purchase from us, you must be 18 years old or more and able to enter into legally binding contracts. If you are purchasing online, you must also have a Ticketmaster account and a valid credit or debit card issued in your name.
- 2 Any purchase from us forms a legally binding contract that is subject to: (i) this Purchase Policy; (ii) any special terms and conditions stated to be applicable to an Item and/or event; (iii) any venue terms and conditions (including conditions of entry). You should read this Purchase Policy carefully before you make a purchase.
- 3 By purchasing one or more Items from us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Purchase Policy. If you do not agree with this Purchase Policy or any other applicable terms and conditions, or if you cannot comply with any of them, then you must not make a purchase.
- PRICES, PAYMENT AND PLACING ORDERS
- 1 All prices for Items offered for sale from us are broken down as follows:
(a) sale price of the Item (“Sale Price”); plus
(b) any per-order handling and/or delivery fees (“Order Processing Fees”).
- 2 Whilst we try to ensure that all advertised prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price (in which case we will credit or debit you as applicable) or cancelling your order (in which case you will receive a full refund). If we are unable to contact you to confirm your order at the correct price, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled and issue you with a full refund, without any further liability.
- 3 In many circumstances, Ticket prices are set at the time of the initial on-sale and stay the same until the event. However, some Tickets are “market-priced,” and so Sale Prices may increase or decrease at any time, based on demand. This is similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold and is commonly referred to as “Dynamic Pricing”. You will not be entitled to a refund or credit if (i) the Sale Price you paid for a Ticket was at any time before you purchased your Ticket less than the Sale Price you paid; or (ii) the Sale Price of any other Tickets to the relevant event (whether in the same price category or otherwise) is/are subsequently reduced after you purchase your Ticket.
- 4 Because you can purchase Items for events taking place in several different countries, not all Items are priced in British Pound Sterling. All prices are displayed in the currency that they will be charged in, and we accept no responsibility or liability for additional charges you may be subject to by your credit or debit card provider, or any currency exchange rate fluctuations, which are entirely at your risk.
- 5 Accepted methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard and American Express debit or credit cards.
- 6 Your contract for purchase starts once we have confirmed your order and ends immediately after completion of the event for which you have purchased Item(s).
- 7 If you do not receive an order confirmation after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm email or telephone whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. We will not be responsible for any costs or losses you incur if you assume that an order was or was not placed because you failed to receive an order confirmation.
- 8 All purchases are subject to credit or debit card verification (if applicable), other security checks, and collection of payment by us. Your order may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process or if payment is not received in full. In rare circumstances, if your payment is recalled by the associated bank or payment provider, we reserve the right to cancel and refund any order for which an order confirmation has been sent. We accept no responsibility or liability for such cancellations, as these are outside our control.
- 10 It is prohibited to obtain or attempt to obtain any Items through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or software, or through unauthorised framing or linking to any website, or through any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of this Purchase Policy, without any notice to you, and any and all Items obtained as part of such orders will be void.
- 11 To prevent fraud and protect us, we reserve the right to carry out checks and/or request that additional information be provided in order to verify purchases. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently, without any notice to you, and any and all Items obtained as part of such orders will be void.
- 12 Please ensure that you read the full Item description details and are happy with your selection prior to purchase as we may be unable to rectify issues arising as a result of your mistake.
- 13 Please note, all seating maps and charts displayed during the purchase process are for guidance only and reflect the general layout for the venue for particular events. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice.
- 1 Tickets from most events will be available for pickup on the day of the event from the location of the event from a pre-arranged ‘pick-up location’ you will be notified on your receipt of the location of the pick-up for the event you have booked for, if you have any questions regarding this please contact a representative via phone or email.
- 2 Occasionally pick-up of tickets to an event will be available earlier than event day, at a location close to the event, if you are interested in this service please contact a representative via phone or email..
- 3 In both of the above cases you may be required to provide your booking confirmation email and your photo ID to collect Tickets, as well as the credit or debit card used to make the order.
- 4 It is your responsibility to check your Tickets immediately once they have been delivered as mistakes cannot always be rectified. You should contact us immediately if there is a mistake or error with your Tickets or if you do not receive your Tickets as ordered and/or as described in your order confirmation. We may not be able to assist you if you do not inform us of any errors upon collection.
- TICKET RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 1 Any Ticket you purchase from us remains the property of the relevant Event Partner and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn, and admission refused, at any time. If this occurs without any fault or act or omission on your part, you will be refunded (or partially refunded) for the Ticket which has been withdrawn or for which access was refused (including the relevant Sale Price and Service Charge but excluding any Order Processing Fees).
- 2 When you receive or collect your Tickets, please keep them in a safe place. We will not be responsible for any Tickets that are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed following receipt or collection by you. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage physical Tickets. Furthermore, we strongly recommend that you do not post pictures or details of your Tickets online as this may allow third parties to counterfeit your Tickets or otherwise compromise the integrity of the Tickets and we will not be liable if you are refused entry to the event as a result.
- 3 You acknowledge that lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Tickets may not be able to be replaced where policies set by an Event Partner prohibit us from issuing replacement Tickets (e.g., for general admission events where there is a possibility that both original and any replacement tickets may be used to gain entry, which may compromise the licensed capacity of the venue). If we are able to issue replacement Tickets, we may charge you a reasonable administration fee.
- 4 Where your Tickets are for allocated seats, you have a right only to seats of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket. We or the relevant Event Partner or venue reserve the right (whether before or during the event) to provide alternative seats to those initially allocated to you or specified on the Tickets.
- TICKET RESTRICTIONS
- 1 When purchasing Tickets from us, you are limited to a specified number of Tickets for each event. This number is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every order. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person (or business, as applicable), per credit or debit card and, for some events or tours, a restriction may apply per household as well. We reserve the right to cancel any order(s) for Tickets purchased in excess of the relevant limits without notice.
- 2 Tickets may be sold subject to certain restrictions on entry or use, such as restricted, obstructed or side view or a minimum age for entry. Any such restrictions will be displayed or otherwise notified to you before or at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read all notifications and other important information displayed or notified to you as part of the purchase process. We will not be responsible if you or any guests under your booking are refused admission because of a failure to meet or prove that you/they meet any restrictions (e.g. a minimum age requirement).
- 3 You may not resell or transfer your Tickets if prohibited by law. In addition, Event Partners may restrict or prohibit the resale or transfer of tickets for some events. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket in breach of the applicable law or any restrictions or prohibition imposed by an Event Partner is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket.
- 4 Tickets purchased from us may not:
(a) be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes (or for other such similar commercial gain); and/or
(b) be combined with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a package for sale or other distribution,
unless formal written permission is given by us and the relevant Event Partner in advance and provided that even if such permission is granted, use of our or any Event Partner’s trade marks and other intellectual property is subject to the express prior written consent of the owner.
- EVENT TIMINGS AND ADMISSIONS
- 1 Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change. Also, door opening and closing times stated in relation to an event are not indicative of the event’s start or end time (or when an artist is scheduled to play or the length of the artist’s performance), all of which remain at the relevant Event Partner’s and/or artist’s discretion and may be subject to change.
- 2 Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner’s right to alter or vary the programme of an event due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets, unless such change is a material alteration as described in clause 11, in which case the provisions of that clause shall apply.
- 3 The event venue may conduct security searches of you and other patrons for safety and security purposes and/or may refuse admission to patrons (including you) breaching or suspected of breaching any terms and conditions of the event or any Event Partner.
- 4 Admission to all events is subject to the terms of admission of the relevant venue, and certain items (e.g. laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patrons’ own food and drink) may be prohibited. Please check with the venue directly.
- 5 Breach of any of venue terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- 6 Event Partners reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue, or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety (including crowd surfing or moshing), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions.
- 7 By attending an event, you and other patrons consent to being photographed, filmed and/or recorded and may be featured as members of the audience in any resulting photographs, footage or recordings.
- 8 Prolonged exposure to loud music or noise may damage your hearing and we advise you and all patrons to wear adequate ear protection at events.
- 9 Special effects, which may include sound, audio-visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at an event, which may not be suitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy, or similar conditions.
- EVENT CANCELLATIONS AND ALTERATIONS
- 1 If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you once we have received the relevant information and authorisation from our Event Partner (if you book online, we will use your account details). However, we cannot guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation, rescheduling or alteration before the date of the event. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, rescheduled or altered and the date and time of any rescheduled event.
- 2 Cancellation: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets is cancelled in full, your order will be cancelled, and you will be refunded the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages, plus the relevant Service Charges. Your Order Processing Fees will not be refunded if your Tickets or Packages have already been dispatched or delivered to you. If you have purchased Tickets for an event takes place over several days and one or more days (but not all days) are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund.
- 3 Rescheduling: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is rescheduled, Tickets will usually be valid for the new date (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages plus the relevant Service Charges. Your Order Processing Fees will not be refunded if your Tickets or Packages have already been dispatched or delivered to you. Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, and you will not be able to claim a refund.
- 6 To claim a refund please follow the instructions we provide to you or apply in writing to: Hoko FZ LLC, Creative Tower, Fujairah, P.O. Box 4422, Dubai UAE. (or such other address as notified to you by us). Where we instruct you to do so, you must enclose or return to us your unused Tickets and comply with any other instructions from us. For accounting purposes in relation to cancelled events, your unused Tickets must be received by us within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event.
- 7 Refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial purchase.
- 1 The terms “including”, “include”, “in particular”, “e.g.” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
- 2 The headings used within this Purchase Policy are for reference purposes only and do not affect its interpretation. Clauses references in these terms and conditions are references to the clauses of these terms and conditions of this Purchase Policy.
- 3 Capitalised terms in this Purchase Policy shall have the special meaning ascribed to them as set out within this Purchase Policy.
- WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITIES
- 1 You represent and warrant that the information that you submit to us in relation your account and in your use of the Richlist Services is true, accurate and complete and you will not use any false information, including contact information. You further warrant and represent that you are aged 18 years or over and can enter into legally binding contracts.
- 2 You represent and warrant that in using our website, you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, along with the terms of this Purchase Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions.
- 3 You hereby indemnify and hold harmless us and our affiliates along with their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) against any losses, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), liabilities, claims and/or demands suffered by any Indemnified Parties arising out of or in connection with your breach of this Purchase Policy or any other applicable terms and conditions, breach of any applicable laws or regulations, or breach of any third party rights.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our affiliates, parent undertakings, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, legal representatives and sub-contractors) and our relevant Event Partners shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (including by us and/or by the Event Partner):
(a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of contract or a legal duty of care owed by us or the relevant Event Partner;
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not directly as a result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our or an Event Partner’s negligence); or
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from your negligence or breach by you of any of the terms of this Purchase Policy and/or any other applicable terms and conditions and/or any applicable laws or regulations.
- 2 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our affiliates, parent undertakings, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, legal representatives and sub-contractors) and our relevant Event Partners, shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses or loss of data, profits, revenue, earnings, goodwill, reputation, enjoyment or opportunity, or for distress, or any exemplary, special or punitive damages, arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Richlist Services and/or any purchases made under this Purchase Policy. In particular please note that:
(a) personal arrangements and expenditure, including travel, accommodation, hospitality and other costs and expenses incurred by you relating to an event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk, and neither we nor the relevant Event Partners shall be responsible or liable to you for any wasted or unrecoverable costs or expenditure in relation to such personal arrangements, even if caused as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of an event for which you have purchased tickets under this Purchase Policy; and
(b) neither we nor any relevant Event Partner shall be responsible or liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or amenity, including where an event has been cancelled, rescheduled or altered; and
(c) neither we nor any relevant Event Partner shall be responsible or liable to you (and you will not be entitled to any refund) if admission to a venue or event is refused or revoked at any time as a result of your breach of any Event Partner’s terms and conditions.
- 3 Unless otherwise stated in this clause 13, our and any relevant Event Partner’s liability to you in connection with an event (including, but not limited to, for any cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of an event) and any Items you have purchased shall be limited to the price paid by you for the Items, including any Service Charges but excluding any Order Processing Fees.
- 4 We are not responsible for any internet connection errors experienced while using the Richlist Services.
- 6 We will not be liable to you for failure to perform any of our obligations under this Purchase Policy to the extent that the failure is caused by a force majeure event (meaning any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, acts of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments). This clause does not affect the terms of any clauses specifically providing for a right of refund.
- 7 Nothing in this Purchase Policy seeks to exclude or limit our or any Event Partner’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our or any Event Partner’s negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- 13 QUERIES, COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 1 If we need to contact you, we will use the contact details you provided at the time of purchase. It is your responsibility to inform us immediately of any changes to your contact details, whether before or after receipt of Items. In particular, please ensure that you provide us with a valid email address as this is our preferred method of contacting you. You should also be aware that your email mailbox settings may treat our emails as junk, so remember to check your junk and/or spam folders.
- 2 If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, please contact us using our email or phone contact details provided on the website, quoting any order reference numbers.
- 3 Your query or complaint shall be acknowledged by us as soon as possible and in any event, within five business days of receipt.
- 4 If any dispute arises, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to you and ourselves. Please note, some complaints can take as much as 28 days to resolve.
- 1 If we delay or fail to enforce any of the provisions of this Purchase Policy, it shall not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
- 2 We shall be entitled to assign our rights and obligations under this Purchase Policy provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- 3 If any provision of this Purchase Policy is found by a competent court to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed to be omitted from this Purchase Policy and this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to remain in full force and operate separately.
- 4 If any provision of this Purchase Policy is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable pursuant to the law of any applicable jurisdiction, this shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Purchase Policy.
- 6 Nothing contained within this Purchase Policy and no action taken by you or us pursuant to this Purchase Policy shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture, or establish a relationship of principal and agent.
- 7 Any notice provided under this Purchase Policy shall be delivered upon receipt and shall be deemed to have been received at the time of delivery (if delivered by hand, registered post or courier) or at the time of transmission (if delivered by email).
- 8 This Purchase Policy shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with UAE Law and both you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Purchase Policy.
Publication Date: 04 August 2019.